Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic and following the cancellation of this
year's FCI IGP World Championship, the CWDF will reschedule its All-breed IGP &
FH National Championship to later in the Fall.
The new date for the championship should be announced by July 15. Stay safe everyone!
IGP 1-3, IFH-V, IFH 1-2, IGP-FH levels are offered at the championship.
Requirements to enter the 2020 CWDF National All-breed IGP & FH Championship:
Residents of Canada
Dog must be registered with the Canadian Kennel Club (CKC)*
Handler must be members of the CKC**
Handler must be a member of their CWDF member breed club for the breed of their dog***
Non-residents of Canada
Dog must be registered with a FCI-recognized breed registry
Handler must be a member/affiliate of their FCI-recognized IGP National Organization
To enter at a given level, a dog must be eligible to trial at that level, meaning a dog can pass a new title during the event. For example, to enter at the IGP 3 level, the dog must have successfully passed the IPO/IGP level 2 title prior to the championship. To enter at IGP 2 level, the dog must have an IPO/IGP 1 title, and so on.
Registration (opening March 1st, 2020, closing June 5, 2020): https://www.caniva.com/event/8696/Canadian-All-breed-National-IGP-Championship/
Entry fee for all levels is CAD $125, payable by interac e-transfer or paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org,
At the last step of your registration with Caniva, please attach scans/pictures of the following documents:
- CKC registration certificate (or other registration certificate issues by an FCI-recognized breed registry for non-residents of Canada or for breeds not recognized by the CKC)*
- CKC membership card (or proof of application)**
- Scorebook pages with dog's identity and the working titles making them eligible to the level entered
- CWDF member club membership card (or other proof of membership)***
- Rabies vaccination certificate for the event dates
* with the exception of mixed-breed dogs or breeds not recognized by the CKC such as the Dutch Shepherd and the White Swiss Shepherd. In such a case, the FCI recognized registration from the country of origin will suffice.
» Click here for the CKC form to register an imported dog
** See https://www.ckc.ca/en/Join-CKC
for more info on becoming a member.» Click here for the CKC membership application form
*** with the exception of handlers of mixed-breed dogs, breeds not represented by a delegate on the CWDF General Board, and German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada (GSDCC) members entering with a CKC-registered German Shepherd Dog.
for the list of CWDF member clubs